Thursday, October 17, 2013

Beaded Perfection


Dress - All Saints (old) similar | Jacket - Joie | Heels - Chloe
Bag - Phillip Lim x Target | Necklace - Tai | Ring - Lulu Frost Code Ring

............................................................................................

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I was recently complaining about only wanting to purchase party shoes and party dresses, yet I do not seem to have enough (aka ANY) parties to go to.  I  blame my constant desire on high school.  Having a dance, every 3 months, and a whole new party outfit purchased for such occasion for 4 years really sticks with a girl. 

I digress.

Anyways, I decided to throw on my favorite little beaded number and my Chloe python heels (that I have never worn) and go for little walk around town.  Happiness achieved.




All Photos by Lauren of JL Photographers


2 comments:

jillian said...

what a fun party dress!! love the details xo jillian - cornflake dreams

RebeccaJune said...

YES! Now if I only had a party...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...