Tuesday, October 08, 2013

It's Back!

So, you might have heard already...Domino is back! Do you remember Domino magazine? If not, I'm happy to be introducing it to you!  Check it out here!

For those who do remember Domino, I assume you are thrilled, like I am, to hear that it's back! Not surprisingly, they've reemerged with high quality content right from the start! I'm completely smitten with the images of Manhattan restauranteur, Aly Cayne's downtown apartment.


I've never wanted an entire wall of open kitchen shelves...until now!



Those herringbone floors are IN-CRE-DI-BLE!  
(Imagine the pitch in my voice rising by a couple octaves as I say that.  Really, really incredible!)

Photos by Brittany Ambridge for Domino
And, just as I said last week, a bathroom should be warm, inviting, and relaxing.  That's exactly what this space is!

I want to move right into this apartment!  Oh, Aly designed and decorated this space by herself! Bravo Aly, bravo!

One of the greatest features of their website is that in addition to having great content like this, they've made these stories shopable making it easier for you to achieve these great looks in your own home. See more from Domino here

Read it, be inspired, and make your home just a little more wonderful!  

3 comments:

Mimosa Lane said...

I still haven't gotten it! It's on my to-do today! I'm dying to sit quietly and read it. Love this preview!

Paula Jean McIntosh said...

Albertina, I haven't bought the hard copy yet either. I'm dying to see it (and kind of bummed they're only going to put a print copy out 4 times a year).

Paula Jean McIntosh said...

Isn't that kitchen incredible, Jillian?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...