Thursday, October 10, 2013

Leather & Lace


Sunglasses - Dior Mitza | Bag - Lelya | Necklace - Ann Taylor old (similar)

..............................................................................................................

It is still not quite cool enough in Southern California to really have a fall moment, but I needed to bust out my boots. This was the perfect outfit to meet up with my girlfriend for happy hour. Its feminine yet it makes me feel like a bit of a boho - bad girl.  Perfect for drinks and a lot of gossip!



 All Photos by Lauren of JL Photographers

4 comments:

RCSOATL said...

oh I love this look so much!!


www.rcsoatl.com

Mimosa Lane said...

adore the top!! I hope the gossiping was good!

Rebecca June | Sea Island Drive said...

Thank you! I might have to put this on heavy rotation!

Rebecca June | Sea Island Drive said...

It always is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...