Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halston at Fashion Island

It is always exciting when a new fashion house opens a store in my neighborhood, and the Halston opening was one I was excited for.  Even more exciting, is that Erika from Small Shop Studio sent me a little invite and we would finally get a chance to meet in person.  I think that is something that every blogger gets excited for - in person meetings!

A few of the pieces that I fell in love with.  The cooler weather really had me feeling the Fall vibes.


The shoe wall looks like a stairway to heaven.
A wall full of cubbies and every bag in its place.
A peek at my ensemble:
Dress: Kelly Wearstler | Booties: MMM x HM | Clutch: Streets Ahead

 Any Halston pieces that you are coveting?


5 comments:

jillian said...

fun! i love the wall of bags :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Alecia Zasiebida said...

so cute. And you are killing it in that Kelly Wearstler dress!

Rebecca June | Sea Island Drive said...

There were several walls! It was incredible.

Rebecca June | Sea Island Drive said...

Thank you so much Alecia!

Hallie Cahan said...

They opened a Halston Heritage at the Beverly Center and I love it. They have a great shoe selection, and they have had some great sales! :) Gotta love that!
xx
Hallie
http://glamlamb.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...